Communication and training practices on anti-corruption practices and procedures
Suppliers and commercial partners
All Repsol's suppliers are notified of our anti-corruption rules.
|Suppliers informed of anti-corruption policies and procedures|
Employee training on anti-corruption
Anti-corruption policies are included in the "Code of Ethics and Conduct" programs undertaken by 2,483 employees and in the "Crime Prevention Model". Both operate an online methodology, and are available to all employees. Peru operates what is known as the "PLAFT" program for the Prevention of Money laundering and the Financing of Terrorism. The three programs were undertaken by 3,001 employees in 2016.
Following the introduction of a new Code of Ethics and Conduct affecting all employees (last quarter of 2016), we are now preparing an online course based on the new Code, which will be mandatory for all company staff.
|Employees that have received training regarding anti-corruption in 2016|
|Professional group||Executives||Technical Managers||Technicians||Administrative Staff||Operatives and Subordinates||Others|
* The 118% for North America is due to the workforce criterion used (managed), which is lower than those actually in attendance (cumulative).
- Africa: Angola, Algeria and Libya.
- Asia: Indonesia; Iraq; Malaysia; Russia and Vietnam
- Europe: Bulgaria; Spain; France; the Netherlands; Italy; Ireland; Luxembourg; Norway; Portugal; the UK and Romania
- Latin America: Bolivia; Brazil; Colombia; Ecuador; Peru; Venezuela and Trinidad and Tobago
- North America: Canada and the United States
- Oceania: Australia; Papua New Guinea