United Kingdom

In 2018 we were present in United Kingdom with our Exploration and Production business

Exploración y Producción/Desarrollo

The company’s presence in the country is channeled through a joint venture with Repsol Sinopec Resources UK Limited, a company where Repsol has 51% interest and Addax Petroleum UK Limited as a partner, a subsidiary of the Sinopec Group which holds the remaining 49% interest.

By the end of 2018, Repsol had the mineral rights to 71 blocks in the UK: 13 exploration blocks, with a net surface area of 63 Km2, and 58 production/development blocks with a net surface area of 480 Km2.

Net production in 2018 was 9.6 Mbbl of liquids and 7.7 Bcf of natural gas, with a total net production equivalent 11.0 Mboe (30,150 boe/d). The estimated net proven reserves for liquids and natural gas at the end of the year were 47.8 Mboe.

Data as of December 31, 2018.
Net surface area
of mineral rights
543km2
 
Net
Production
30,150
barrels of oil
equivalent per day
Net proved
reserves
47.8
million barrels
of oil
equivalent
United Kingdom